Sometimes, it is good to write this kind of topic just to let couples know that what they are facing in their marriage is common to all.
Obviously, some people have very blissful marriage and of course they are most blessed. If God blesses you with such a marriage, more than half of your life problems are solved.
Bible clearly states that one will put a thousand to flight but two will chase ten thousand (Deut 32:30). There is always a multiplied strength. Two are definitely better than one (Eccl 4:9).
Most marriages fall within the range of these common problems faced in marriage. Don’t be agitated. Paul already warned us that there will be trouble in marriage.
What happens is that couples who don’t know that everyone faces such problems will be deceived by the devil and the devil will fill their hearts with negative thoughts that their spouse does not love them which may open the door for the enemy to afflict them.
I am in no way endorsing not overcoming our issues in marriage or not growing into maturity. There are some problems that are as a result of our immaturity and will go away as we mature.
I will attempt to write out a list of some of the problems faced in marriages.
So if you have some of these problems, they are solvable without much stress. Just love and respect each other, give yourself room to express each other and forgive yourselves on time.
They are also some basic male – female differences
1. My husband does not talk much.
2. My wife talks too much
3. My husband forgets our special day or anniversary
4. My wife is too hard.
5. My husband does not help with household chores or cooking
6. My wife doesn’t initiate jeru trip
7. My husband wants to eat certain food that I don’t know how to cook.
8. My husband wants jeru trip even when I am tired.
9. My wife is rude.
10. My wife is stubborn.
11. My husband comes home late every time
12. My husband is always on the computer.
13. My husband is always on the phone
14. My wife is always shouting at the children and the maids.
15. My husband gives his parents more money than he gives to my parents.
16. My wife is more interested in the children than she is in me.
17. My wife does not have exciting jeru trip
18. My husband does not like shopping
19. My husband does not listen to me when I am talking
20. My wife worries alot.
The devil can only gain access into our marriages when we give him place and dwell on these common issues and make them bigger than they really are.
God bless your marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I do not allow any problem weigh me down. I rejoice in the Lord
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Father, give me wisdom, to deal with the situations of my marriage
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Ecc 4:9 Two [are] better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Engage the power of unity
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
VERY IMPORTANT LINKS
There are ways you can be a part of KHC. Become KHC Member HERE, Sow a seed/offering/tithe HERE, Submit your prayers or pray for others HERE, Check KHC Courses HERE and SUBSCRIBE FOR DEVOTIONALS HERE. Join KHC Telegram Channel HERE & Whatsapp Group HERE. Subscribe to You Tube Videos HERE and follow us on Instagram HERE. Finally… Hit the Share Button and share to social media if indeed you are blessed.