Isaiah 45:18, KJV
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
- Thank God for His goodness and mercies over your life.
- Thank God for the Grace of Open Heavens.
- (Read Isaiah 45:18) Father, open up your heavens upon our families that salvation will burst forth from all sides.
- Let us pray for the heavens to be opened and pour down righteousness upon Nigeria.
- Let us pray that the heavens be opened upon the pastorate and workers in SGC and KHC.
- I am a consistent tither, therefore according to your word, the heavens are open over my finances in the name of Jesus
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let your heavens be open over me, open my eyes, reveal great and mighty things to me
- Let us pray that as the heavens are open, we would be attentive and discerning to the ministry of angels around us.
- Pray in the Spirit
- Thank God for answered prayers.