Joel 2:31-32, KJV
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
1. Thank God for His goodness and mercies
Psalm 118:1, GNB
Give thanks to the LORD, because he is good, and his love is eternal.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, make me a soul winner
Mark 16:15, GWT
Then Jesus said to them, “So wherever you go in the world, tell everyone the Good News.
3. Father, in the name of Jesus, in our churches, in our meetings we ask for demonstration of your power that will cause a conviction in the heart of every hearer
1 Corinthians 2:4, KJV
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, in our churches, open the hearts of every unsaved hearer to accept the message you have put in the mouths of our pastors
Acts 16:14, ERV
There was a woman there named Lydia from the city of Thyatira. Her job was selling purple cloth. She was a worshiper of the true God. Lydia was listening to Paul, and the Lord opened her heart to accept what Paul was saying.
5. Father, we pray for every unsaved soul in our families, we ask for their salvation in the name of Jesus
Acts 16:31, KJV
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, grant our pastors utterance in all their ministrations, causing the salvation of every unsaved soul.
1 Corinthians 2:4, GWT
I didn’t speak my message with persuasive intellectual arguments. I spoke my message with a show of spiritual power
7. Father, in the name of Jesus, I am wise, I am a soul winner.
Proverbs 11:30, KJV
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
8. Father, we pray for all partners, we ask that your blessings comes upon them in the name of Jesus.
Deuteronomy 28:2 KJV
And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
9. Pray in the Spirit
10. Thank God for answered prayers
VERY IMPORTANT LINKS
There are ways you can be a part of KHC. Become KHC Member HERE, Sow a seed/offering/tithe HERE, Submit your prayers or pray for others HERE, Check KHC Courses HERE and SUBSCRIBE FOR DEVOTIONALS HERE. Join KHC Telegram Channel HERE & Whatsapp Group HERE. Subscribe to You Tube Videos HERE and follow us on Instagram HERE. Finally… Hit the Share Button and share to social media if indeed you are blessed.
Husband of one. Father of Three. Mentor of thousands. Impact to nations. Addicted writer. Web Developer. Pastor at Shouts of Grace Center, Ibadan, Nigeria. Facilitator of Kisses and Huggs Club. Follow on Instagram HERE