A message taught by Pastor Dunamis on Wednesday, 5th of June 2019
- Jeremiah 33:3
- Success begins when you understand who you are, what you can do and when you step out to do it.
- Most of the time the reason why we don’t step out to do things is because we don’t believe we can do it and this is why sometimes God’s allows test and trails.
- James 1:2 – count it all Joy, when ye fall into divers temptations
- God allows test and trials to come so our faith muscles can be built up so we can discover what we can do or produce.
- At the face of danger a man can do certain things he would think he won’t be able to do.
- Philemon 1:6 – That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
- There are things, treasures, capacities, enablements, gifts and abilities that we have but we don’t know about it.
- There are things that God has shown us that we believe we might not have the ability to do
- One of the greatest prayer we can pray is for God to show us great and mighty things that we do not know.
- Purpose always precedes creation. In the mind of God there is something you were created for
Prayers – Lord show me great and mighty things about my life.
To read the Sermon Outline of the God That Does Hard Things Part One – Click HERE
- Genesis 18:9 – 13
- For Sarah to conceive at that time was biologically impossible.
- There’s a response that we have to come with to respond to the abilities and possibilities of heaven to birth these “hard things”
- There are things we have to do to cooperate with the divinity of God swallowing up the impossibilities of humanity.
- There are things we have to do, there is a level of cooperation we have to offer God to bring this to bear.
- God has made salvation available for everyone, but not everyone is saved, because not everyone has cooperated with that salvation.
- There has to be a cooperation between the man and the wife for a baby to be born.
What did Abraham and Sarah have to do to cooperate with God that Does Hard Things?
To Listen to the Audio of The God that Does Hard Things – Part One, Click HERE
- Romans 4:1-21
- Vs 1 – What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
- What did Abraham find?? If we know that we can replicate it.
- vs 3 – Abraham believed God.
- The problem of our generation is that we don’t believe, We believe in God and His power, but our major issue is believing that God will do it for us.
- Romans 4:3 (MSG) – Abraham entered into what God was doing for him
- The turning point in your faith life, is when you enter into what God has said.
- Entering into it means embracing what God’s word has said 100% with no doubt.
- Until you get to this point the turning point won’t come.
Prayers – Father whatever you are doing in my life, give me strength to enter into it.
Prayers – Lord let my turning point come in the name of Jesus.
To Listen to the Audio of The God That Does Hard Things Part Two, Click HERE
- It is dangerous to be outside of what God is doing, it is depriving yourself.
- In the realm of the spirit things progress, if we keep messing up we keep going back, when we put our hands in sin we miss the mark.
- What God was doing for Abraham was his motivation.
- Romans 4:16 – for we to experience the fullness of Grace in our lives it has to be by faith.
- We have to leave the realm of doubt and move into Faith.
- The kingdom race is not what we do disconnected or halfheartedly, it doesn’t work that way, the turning point is in entering into what God has said.
- Until you enter into God, you cannot enter into your destiny.
- The method of God is calling the things that be not as though they are
- This is not denial (vs 17) the fact may be that we are ill but the truth is we are healed.
- The name Sarah (princess) was what Abraham ‘s wife now bore but it was prophetic an old woman went through the process of being conformed to what she was now called.
- vs 19 He considered not the impossibilities, he didn’t consider what was obvious , he didn’t focus on his impotence neither did he survey the word of God.
- vs 20 Abraham staggered not through unbelief.
- vs 21 he was fully persuaded that what he had promised he was able to do. Abraham was a 100% persuaded.
Prayers – God help me to stay strong and fully persuaded
Prayers – I enter into all God has for me
Join us for an exciting and life transforming time in God’s presence in our services
Sundays 8:00am and Wednesdays 6:00pm