The Marriage that will work can be described in various ways.
1. The Marriage that will work is one where both parties have decided to be committed to each other. They are giving their best to make sure that it works. They have a common ground to make the marriage work at all cost. It is a marriage of a mutual agreement.
The bible says in
Amos 3:3 KJV
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
There has to be a form of agreement for that marriage to work.
2. The marriage that will work is that where both partners are open to each other. They are truthful to each other without any form of secrecy. They say things as they are, they know how much each other is earning, they have no hidden agenda from the past. There is no form of infidelity or lies told to each other.
3. The marriage that will work is one where arguments and fights are settled amicably. Arguments, malice, grudges are dealt with quickly and with wisdom. There is no place for hatred to grow, there is no place for the devil to dwell. They understand the meaning of dwelling in peace with each other and would not give place for the enemy to triumph.
Jam 4:1 KJV
From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members?
4. The marriage that will work is one in which the partners look out for each other. They are not selfish but want the best for their partner.
There is love like that which Christ has for the church.
The lady also is ready to be submissive to her husband as the head of the house.
5. Lastly, the marriage that will work is that which is built on the foundation of Christ and all other ground is sinking sand.
Where God is first, all other things would work out accordingly.
You just need to maintain an effective prayer life.
I pray God to help you achieve your goal in Jesus name.
CONFESSION FOR TODAY
My marriage is a success.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, please help my marriage work out.
THOUGHT FOR TODAY
Can two walk together, except they agree?
ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be Determined to make your marriage work out.
BIBLE READING FOR TODAY
VERY IMPORTANT LINKS
There are ways you can be a part of KHC. Become KHC Member HERE, Sow a seed/offering/tithe HERE, Submit your prayers or pray for others HERE, Check KHC Courses HERE and SUBSCRIBE FOR DEVOTIONALS HERE. Join KHC Telegram Channel HERE & Whatsapp Group HERE. Subscribe to You Tube Videos HERE and follow us on Instagram HERE. Finally… Hit the Share Button and share to social media if indeed you are blessed.