New Sermon Note and New Audio Sermon
Pastor Dunamis’s message this past Sunday has been added. It will bless you tremendously. Topic is “The God That Does Hard Things.” You can read sermon outline HERE and Listen to audio Sermon HERE
This is a very practical topic. Sometimes men do things that annoy their wives and they don’t even know it!
The man may be born again, tongue talking, demon chasing and heaven bound. This does not really matter. It doesn’t excuse him as well.
We all as believers are trying to walk more and follow the dictates of the spirit. The more we walk and follow the dictates of the spirit, the better and more sensitive we are and the better our relationship with our spouse is.
We are able to apologize on time and forgive easily, because everybody, whether male or female have certain tendencies.
Unfortunately, it is those tendencies that annoy our spouse. Opposite really do attract. When we attract each other and are married, then we begin to repel each other. We must manage these differences if we must live a happy married life.
Here are 10 things husbands do that annoy their wives.
1. Husbands annoy their wives when they spend all their evening hanging out with their buddies and leave their wives alone.
2. When the husband is glued to the television, watching a match or movie and gives his wife mono syllabic answers. She is gradually taught to bottle things up.
3. When the husband watches his wife do all house chores without offering a helping hand. She feels like a slave and could be bitter. The husband in turn is frustrated, not knowing he is the cause.
4. When the husband keep secrets and hides things from his wife.
5. When the husband does not compliment and appreciate his wife, but does that to other women.
6. When the husband doesn’t give enough money for house keeps, yet, expect the most expensive things to eat, wear and expect a beautiful house.
7. When the husband demands respect at all cost without being loving and tender to his wife.
8. When the husband expect a super woman; a ‘lamb’ in the day and a ‘lion’ at night. He expects her to be submissive in the day and aggressive in bed at night.
9. When the husband expects the wife to be near perfect with no flaws, when he himself is not in anyway near perfect. He excuses his own shortcomings but he is hard on his wife’s weakness.
10. When the husband is not a faithful friend and does not honor the marriage vows but expects his wife to be a faithful covenant partner.
Tomorrow we will look at what wives do to annoy their husbands.
It promises to be more interesting.
God bless our families.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
As a husband, I receive wisdom and I walk in the spirit daily.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, teach me your ways, I humble myself to seek your help.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Gods help is needed in the journey of marriage every time.
ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
I will be sensitive to my wife.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
VERY IMPORTANT LINKS
There are ways you can be a part of KHC. Become KHC Member HERE, Sow a seed/offering/tithe HERE, Submit your prayers or pray for others HERE, Check KHC Courses HERE and SUBSCRIBE FOR DEVOTIONALS HERE. Join KHC Telegram Channel HERE & Whatsapp Group HERE. Subscribe to You Tube Videos HERE and follow us on Instagram HERE. Finally… Hit the Share Button and share to social media if indeed you are blessed.